React Native Developer
ATCOM Internet & Multimedia is looking for a React-Native Developer with passion for solving interesting problems and optimizing mobile applications, who will work with our talented team to design and build our projects.
Your main focus will be to maintain, design and develop applications for ATCOM biggest clients which are comprised by a few of the largest companies in the industry. You will also have the chance to experiment and research & develop applications in new technologies.
About this company
ATCOM has consistently invested in the infrastructure, human resources and know-how necessary for offering products and services of distinct quality, thereby expanding in the international market as a world class software vendor, with extensive experience accrued from over 1000 projects covering various markets and industry sectors. ATCOM's portfolio primarily consists of two commercial software products, NetvolutionTM and Mvolution which reflect the company’s focus on the growth of web applications, the management of digital content on the Internet as well as the rise of mobile applications, with a strong emphasis on vertical sectors of the market (Content-Enabled Vertical Applications - CEVAs)
- Develop and deploy React Native applications for both IOS and Android
- Keep updated with latest developments on the React Native framework.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both IOS and Android and integrate with React Native application
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or 1 year experience in a relevant field
- Understanding of Cross-platform UI components.
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Realm and SQLite databases
- Mobile development experience with React Native building both iOS and Android apps
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong communicator, self-motivated and fast learner.
Would be a plus:
- Native mobile development
- Writing Native extensions as required either in Objective C or Java
- In-house training & education
- Paid training
- Attendance to conferences and events
- Medical Care (private insurance)
- Group activities & free nights out