Atcom Internet and Multimedia S.A, is the leading web agency in the Greek market, with an extensive project portfolio and unrivaled experience on the creation of portals, e-Shops, and web & mobile applications.
This position is responsible for the operation, maintenance and delivery of Atcom cloud systems, majorly in the Microsoft Azure Cloud Ecosystem and its Subsidiaries systems (Office 365 Collaboration Platform), on a 24/7 basis.
The role-holder will apply root cause operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep services up and running while adhering to agreed service levels. He / She will provide automation solutions of manual tasks performed by infrastructure support, develop solutions using available tools and technologies and assist in problem resolution with hands-on participation.
The role-holder will operate in complex, highly-secure, highly-available operations environments and interact with technology experts (internal and external / vendor). Moreover, he/she will follow the Company's processes and methodologies and work closely with functions across Atcom SA, including Development, Quality Assurance and Project Implementation of Cloud Services Unit opportunities and deliverables.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot a wide range of software, systems, and services. Perform hardware/software upgrades to existing cloud equipment as needed. Investigate error messages and determine resolution. Reinstall programs or replace files that cause errors
- Respond to internal or external requests for service and determine nature to provide support. In case support is required, liaise with the appropriate internal or external (Vendor) dept.
- Promote and maintain high quality, professional service with all internal and external customers
- Evaluate system performance issues, including availability, utilization, and throughput.
- Provide basic training, as may be required
- Learn and demonstrate system standards and best practices, regarding Microsoft Azure and Office365 Workspaces. Increase skillset by self-study and/or training.
- Work closely with other network and systems administrators to identify and reduce skillset deficiencies. Report status and problems to IT manager and/or Cloud Services Director.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, regarding all Clients Cloud Deliverables
- Ensure all service level agreements and related service objectives are met
- Working on call on a 24/7/365 day basis, for client support
- Strong IT background, with minimum 2 years working experience in the following areas:
- Server systems (HP, DELL)
- Networking (Basic Knowlege)
- OS (MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, Basic Linux)
- Virtualization (Microsoft Azure Cloud)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written; other languages will be considered an asset
- Ability to:
- work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- manage multiple tasks or projects
- work well in multi-cultural environments
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities