Software Engineer, Android
ATCOM Internet & Multimedia is looking for Android Developer with passion for solving interesting problems and optimizing Android applications, who will work with our talented team to design and build our projects.
Your main focus will be to maintain, design and develop applications for ATCOM biggest clients which are comprised by a few of the largest companies in the industry. You will also have the chance to experiment and research & develop applications in new technologies.
About this company
ATCOM has consistently invested in the infrastructure, human resources and know-how necessary for offering products and services of distinct quality, thereby expanding in the international market as a world class software vendor, with extensive experience accrued from over 1000 projects covering various markets and industry sectors. ATCOM's portfolio primarily consists of two commercial software products, NetvolutionTM and Mvolution which reflect the company’s focus on the growth of web applications, the management of digital content on the Internet as well as the rise of mobile applications, with a strong emphasis on vertical sectors of the market (Content-Enabled Vertical Applications - CEVAs)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Keep updated with latest developments on the Android platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or 1 year in relevant work experience
- At least 2-3 years of work experience with Java and the Android SDK.
- Understanding of Android UI concepts and design guidelines.
- Background in object-oriented programming.
- Strong communicator, self-motivated and fast learner.
- Having own published applications on Google Play store is a plus.
- Good knowledge of RxJava is a plus.
- In-house training & education
- Paid training
- Attendance to conferences and events
- Medical Care (private insurance)
- Group activities & free nights out