Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a motivated, talented and highly productive junior/middle front end web developer to join our highly skilled team of successful professionals at the company's headquarters in Acharnai, Greece.
The ideal candidate will participate in the implementation of some of the largest and most notable web projects and solutions in Greece, in a variety of sectors, such as large e-commerce and travel sites, intranets, news portals or other large scale web applications, for the private and public sector. He must be able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment utilizing the latest web technologies to achieve state of the art results.
- Minimum 3 years of front end development experience
- Strong knowledge of frontend technologies and ability to write clean, accessible and responsive HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors(SASS, LESS)
- Familiarity with Figma, photoshop or equivalent applications.
- Experience with versioning systems ( git )
- Experience with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of web accessibility (ARIA, WCAG)
- Solid communication and team working skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Will be considered as a plus
- Experience with TweenMax (gsap), createjs
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems
- Be curious to learn new things and self-motivated to always catch up on state-of-the-art web technologies
- In-house training & education
- Paid training
- Attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out