UX Analyst at UXlab
We are looking for a UX & Usability Analyst to join the growing team of ATCOM's Business Unit, UXlab.
The UX & Usability Analyst will work on the company's UX projects, aimed at improving usability, enhancing user experience and ultimately boosting our client's conversion rates.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Reviewing websites and applications and composing actionable reports based on your findings.
- Planning and conducting user testing with real users.
- Running CRO projects and monitoring results.
- Forming and applying Personalization Strategies.
- Creating Personas, mapping User Journeys and utilizing other User Centered Design techniques.
- Wireframing and collaborating with design teams (within Atcom but also with other agencies) to ensure the best user experience.
- Hypothesizing, planning and carrying out AB testing.
- Making sense of analytics data, heatmaps, recordings etc.
- Managing clients, attending meetings, facilitating workshops and presenting findings.
- Keeping on top of projects, milestones, deliverables and deadlines.
- Researching, reading and looking out for latest trends and best practices.
- 2+ years of proven experience with Usability / UX / User Centered Design.
- A real passion for all things UX and an eye for detail. You should love well designed systems and products, you should notice the details that don't work and always be thinking of how they could be improved.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A University degree of any discipline
Nice to have:
- Google Analytics certification
- UX related degree or certification (definite plus)
Please note: There is flexibility for this position to be a more Junior or Senior role, depending on individual experience and skills.
Join the leading usability & UX agency in Greece and gain invaluable hands on experience of all aspects of UX, usability and information architecture. We are known for our passion for UX and the high quality of the work we deliver. If you love usability and UX, UXlab is the place to be.
We also provide:
- The chance to work with some of the most important clients and projects in Greece
- Continuous in-house training, education and development
- Participation in other training seminars and industry conferences
- The opportunity to grow and evolve with the company
- A small, friendly team, within a big company (UXlab is an Atcom Business Unit, so you get the best of both worlds)
- Fair compensation based on skills and experience
UXlab is the only specialized agency in Greece, focusing exclusively on Usability and User Experience. We deliver strategy, research and testing across all aspects of the user experience as well as conversion rate optimization for transactional websites. Through expert reviews, user testing, advanced analytics and other research methods, we help clients understand usability problems and offer actionable solutions. See more at uxlab.gr.
Some of our clients include: Winbank, Eurobank, Cosmote, Aegean Airlines, IKEA, Kotsovolos, Praktiker, Proto Thema, Allianz, International Life, Europaiki Pisti, Public and more.