Senior .NET Web Developer
ATCOM is responsible for numerous large and notable web projects and solutions in Greece, in a variety of sectors, such as large e-commerce and travel sites, intranets, news portals or other large scale web applications, for the private and public sector.
We are the biggest web development company in Greece and what we learned all through these years is to value each and every colleague that contributes to our success.
We believe in autonomy for teams and individuals and this is the reason we want to work with people who are self-motivated and will do whatever it takes to reach their goal, without having someone to dictate each and every step of the way.
Ultimately, we want you to be passionate about your work and about creating web solutions that you and your peers would love.
Since our products and solutions are built on Microsoft technologies, we are looking for a motivated, talented and highly productive senior .NET/C# web developer to join our highly skilled team of successful professionals, at the company's headquarters in Acharnai, Greece.
You will have the opportunity to participate in the implementation of the most prominent, challenging and notable web projects and solutions in Greece and you must enjoy working in a fast paced and vibrant environment utilizing the latest web technologies to achieve state of the art results.
What you’ll be doing
- Join a team of successful web developers responsible for the most challenging web solutions in Greece
- Solve unique problems that arise from the need to always push the envelope in web development
- Collaborate with and consult project managers and HTML authors to achieve technical correctness of each project
- Utilize our in-house developed Web Content Management system (Netvolution WCMS) and contribute to its development with ideas from hands-on experience with it
- Be technically responsible of the projects you take on and choose the best method or technology to make them successful
What we'll expect from you
- You have at least 3+ years’ experience in ASP.NET web development in C#
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or proven track record of previous projects of significant complexity
- You have experience with scalable, high available solutions
- You have database design, programming and optimization knowledge on MS SQL Server
- You have created and consumed SOAP and REST APIs and Web Services
- You have participated in a fair amount of big web projects
- You have strong opinions, weakly held. Having the courage to act on your knowledge but also the humility to doubt what you know.
Working at ATCOM
- ATCOM offers all employees a comprehensive private insurance medical care package on top of your public insurance
- Competitive compensation
- In-house training & education
- In-house personal executive coaching
- Paid training
- Attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out